(1) The fabric with different water absorption strength should be dehydrated separately.
(2) The newly installed dewatering machine or newly connected wire must ensure that the motor rotates in the correct direction.
(3) Due to serious uneven fabric placement caused by strong vibration, should immediately turn off the power switch, re-place the fabric evenly before dehydration.
(4) Do not overload the amount of fabric placement. Especially when removing other items that are not in the clothing category.
(5) When the machine is running, the hand can not be reached into the cage area of the dehydration machine.