(1) Check that each lubricating part has sufficient lubricating oil (fat). Check for leaks at the connection between the pneumatic system line and the valve. Check that all valves in the mud, water, and drug lines are flexible. Open the line manual valve.
(2) Check if the power supply voltage is normal. Check that the electrical switch and the filter belt protection are reset.
(3) Before starting the machine, it is necessary to carefully check whether the position of the filter belt deviation detection probe and the filter belt over-bias limit detection board is correct, and whether the manual test correction device is normal, otherwise the blind opening opportunity will seriously damage the filter belt and switch.
(4) Check if the sludge level is normal.
(5) Toggle the working mode selection switch and select the working mode